Weight: 225 lbs.
School: Western Kentucky
- Finalist for Paul Hornung Award - nation's most versatile player (2012, 2013)
- Sun Belt Conference Player of the Year (2013)
- Sun Belt Conference Offensive Player of the Year (2013)
- First-team All-American (2012)
- Second highest all purpose yardage season (3,161 yards) of all-time (2012)
- Set NCAA record for all purpose yardage over two year period (2012 - 2013)
Senior Bowl Notes
- Andrews has accepted an invitation to play in the annual Senior Bowl
- The former Hilltopper star measured two inches shorter than his reported 6'. But, he topped the scales at 225. The additional weight didn't help him
- Andrews finished Saturday's game with six carries for 15 yards, no return yardage and no receiving yardage either.
The Hilltoppers' offense over the past two featured a lot of Andrews and little of everyone/everything else. Andrews led the nation the past two seasons in all purpose yardage, regiestering 3,166 in 2012 and 2,619 in 2013. The combined total of 5,785 is an NCAA record and speaks to the versatility the former Hilltopper is bringing to the NFL.
That said, Andrews ran, caught or returned the ball a total of 725 times in two years, so there's some tread off the tire, if you will. But, his ability to impact the game in any way, shape or form will be attractive for an offensively innovative NFL coaching staff.