Weight: 260 lbs.
School: Colorado State
- First-team All-Mountain West (2013)
- Ninth in the nation among all NCAA tight ends with 533 receiving yards (2013)
- His 533 receiving yards mark the fourth most in CSU history by a tight end.
- Played tight end and defensive end as a freshman (2010), moved back to tight end for last three years
- Second-team All-Mountain West (2011)
- 2013 stats: 43 receptions, 533 yards and two TD
Senior Bowl Notes
Gilmore was an injury replacement at Senior Bowl, showing up on Wednesday to replace injured Fresno State TE Marcel Jensen.
As soon as he landed, the former Ram made an impact. He made a tremendous catch down the seam on a throw from SJSU's David Fales. Known for his blocking and physicality, Gilmore made significant progress catching the football down in Mobile.
On Saturday, Gilmore had an extraordinary game. He was the game's leading receiver with five catches for 61 yards and the game's first touchdown.
- 40 yard dash - 4.89 seconds
- Vertical Jump - 33.5"
- Broad Jump - 10'
- 3 Cone Drill - 7.42 seconds
- 20 yard shuttle - 4.44 seconds
- Arm length - 33 3/4"
- Hand size - 10 3/8"