Weight: 209 lbs.
School: Georgia Southern
- 2x Team MVP (2013, 2012)
- 2x 1,000 yard rusher (2013, 2012)
- Third all-time in GSU history in career rushing (3,899)
- Ran or passed for at least one TD in all but one game in which he played.
- Team's leading rusher in win over Florida - 125 yards on nine carries
- 2013 stats: 1,050 yards, 12 TD and four passing TD
Senior Bowl Notes
- McKinnon accepted an invitation to compete in the 2014 Senior Bowl in Mobile.
- The former multi-position star was the quickest RB to and through the hole this week. He was a jack-of-all trades at GSU which will appeal to NFL teams. He made the best runs vs. the South defense in practices this week which is saying something since the South offense has been stagnant for the most part.
- McKinnon carried it five times for 13 yards and had one reception during Saturday's game.
**McKinnon was one of the day's biggest winners at the Combine. Although he played a number of different positions at Georgia Southern, there's no question the athlete McKinnon is. The question will be what position he plays, but after the Combine, teams should want to figure that out.
- 40 yard dash - 4.41 seconds
- Bench Press - 32 reps
- Vertical Jump - 40.5"
- Broad Jump - 11'
- Arm length - 30 1/4"
- Hand size - 8 5/8"