Weight: 313 lbs.
School: Tennessee State
- First-team FCS All-American (2013)
- 2x First-team All-Ohio Valley Conference (2013, 2012)
- 43 career starts
- Second-team All-Ohio Valley Conference (2011)
Senior Bowl Notes
- Edwards accepted an invitation to play in the 2014 Senior Bowl in Mobile
- On Monday, the Tennessee State guard played with energy, but looked a little overwhelmed from a talent standpoint. He spent too much team leaning on defenders and needs work with technique.
- The next day, Edwards had a much better practice on Tuesday as he adjusted to the increase in speed, size and ability. He fought his tail off against Louisville DE/OLB Marcus Smith and La. Tech DT Justin Ellis.
- Edwards isn't going to win any awards for "best looking in the uniform", but he has really stepped his game up over the last two days. He doesn't show as much strength in his hands as he needs, but he's been getting guys blocked.
- 40 yard dash - 5.25 seconds
- Bench Press - 26 reps
- Vertical Jump - 27"
- Broad Jump - 8'3"
- 3 Cone Drill - 7.95 seconds
- 20 yard shuttle - 4.82 seconds
- Arm length - 35 1/2"
- Hand size - 9 1/2"